Too many cooks spoil the broth, it is said, and cooking together really is a challenge which calls for a great deal of team spirit and communication. Under the guidance of Ladina, your cooking coach and professional cook, you will however rise to the challenge with humor and find that it’s good fun to put a fine menu together and then, of course, enjoy eating it.
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Min. Participants: 6
- Languages: English, French, German
- Max. participants: 14
- Wifi connection: 0 (Per Event)
- Cleaning fee: 0 (Per Event)
- Served lunch: 0 (Per Event)
- Apéro: 0 (Per Event)
- Challenge & Games
- Team building
- Get to Know Each Other
- Learning Together
What to Expect
- What to expect
- You will be cooking a 3, 4 or 5 course menu. A menu of your choice:
1- Gourmet dinner: You can chose from our suggestions or we will propose a menu which fits to the theme of your team event.
2- Brainfood buffet, incl. fun and informative talk on brainfood
3- Culinary journey of Switzerland: Have you ever tried to do Capuns, Rösti, Carrot cake, White wine soup, or Brischtner Pear?
Your workshop will take place in the cosy spacious kitchen in a beautiful mansion from the 18th century in Freienbach, located close to Lake of Zurich. Duration is between 3 and 5 hours, depending on your time constraints.
- What's included
- - Welcome drink
- A carefully selected shopping basket full of groceries for your menu
- A delicious team Lunch or Dinner that we will prepare and enjoy together; you chose the time
- Professional assistance provided by Ladina Wegmann (Genussauto
- What's not included
- - Kitchen rental (up to 14 people): Fr. 220.- for half day, Fr. 440.- for full day
- Alcoholic Beverages (available on request)
- Meeting room, if you would like to start or continue with team building activities or group meeting; as of Fr. 60 p.h.,
Provider is based in Switzerland.