Lea Weyermann LozarSystemic Leadership and Team Coach
As an ICF-certified coach, I specialize in aiding ambitious leaders and their teams of SMEs to push forward and succeed in today’s VUCA world. In my work, I utilize many years of professional sports and leadership experience with a passion for personal and team excellence to give my clients the edge they need to succeed, surpass their goals, and surf the waves of constant change with confidence and ease.
I support my clients in:
- Exploring and finding their purpose, values, and goals
- Decoding every individual’s strengths, motivators, and drivers
- Thinking beyond themselves and their own team to achieve the larger organizational objectives
- Equipping them with tools and resources to surf the waves of constant change
- Increasing their self-awareness and becoming a better version of themselves.
When not wearing my coaching hat, I can be often found outdoors carving down the ski slopes, jogging, improving yoga poses, or simply enjoying family time with my husband and my two young daughters.
- €300 / hr
- €2400 / day
- Team Assessment
- Organizational Development
- Some Objectives I work with
- Building Strategy
- Change Management
- Developing Resilience
- Creating Team Culture
- Get to Know Each Other
- Relationships & Trust
According to Forbes, reinvention is the skill to teach ...
Reunite back in the office stronger as ever and ...
Qualifications and certifications
Executive MBA Jan 2016 - Dec 2017 IEDC - Bled School of Management, Slovenia
Certified Professional Coach Jan 2018 - Feb 2019 International Coaching Academy
Associate Certified Coach Sep 2019 - Sep 2024 ICF - International Coach Federation)
Certified consultant in WorkPlace Big Five ™ Profile 4.0 May 2019 - May 2019 Paradigm Personality Labs
Certified consultant in WorkPlace Big Five ™ Profile 4.0 Personality Traits Assessment for Individuals, Teams, Leaders