Reinvention lab – train your reinvention muscles
Provided by Lea Weyermann Lozar
According to Forbes, reinvention is the skill to teach our children. But, what about us? When constant change is here to stay and we get hit with disruptions daily, how do we continue to thrive?
In this lab, you will become equipped with toolkits that will not only help you survive but thrive in this new world.
- Overcome resistance of change
- Mobilize yourself and your team
- Identify needs (your own, or of your customers)
- Create an achievable action plan
- Implement and get things done
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Min. Participants: 5
- Languages: 112, 115
- Max. participants: 30
- This service is exclusively available at WeWent.com
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Price per Person: Contact Expert
- Cancelation: Strict
- Price per Group: € 1290
- Group size: Contact Expert
- Team Assessment
- Building Strategy
- Change Management
- Developing Resilience
What to Expect
- What to expect
- After a brief warm-up, we will dive into WHY, HOW, and WHAT of reinvention. The group will be divided into smaller groups with an unique assignment to reinvent a specific area, product, process, etc. 1. Identifying your own (or team's, company's) relationship with change 2. Understanding the resistance to change and overcoming it 3. Identifying the future needs - why reinvent if there is no new value created? 4. Set priorities and an achievable action plan 5. Get things done! 6. Have FUN throughout!
- What's included
- 1/2-day workshop facilitation Practical tools and worksheets How to thrive in chaos book by Reinvention guru Nadya Zhexembayeva Fun!
- What's not included
- Room booking, Meals & Beverages, Travel expenses of the facilitator
Provider is based in Switzerland.