Meeting Moderation and Facilitation
Provided by Andreia Camichel Fernandes
Does your team tend do loose focus during meetings?
Is it hard to stick to times and topics?
Do you feel like you are wasting countless hours in useless meetings?
Then it’s about time to change that and have a neutral person moderating your meetings or take the chance and learn how to optimize your corporate meeting culture!
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Min. Participants: 6
- Max. participants: 24
- This service is exclusively available at WeWent.com
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Price per Person: € 198
- Cancelation: Strict
- Price per Group: Contact Expert
- Group size: Contact Expert
- Organizational Development
- Setting Goals
What to Expect
- Results. Results. Results.
- Once the objective of the meeting is set, the team is supported and reminded of the key goals and timed. Particularly helpful in pressure situations such as upcoming project timelines or with difficult team constellations (conflict, competition). OR: Learn how to improve! Establish a meeting culture by elaborating on your key values and rules of the meetings-game. Then it will be a series of real meetings (3-7 meetings) where you and your team will be coached. This training series brings together the best of training, lecturing, keynote speaking, facilitation, moderation and lastly meeting hosting experience! With short blocks of inputs, this workshop is mainly the interaction between the team.
Provider is based in Zürich, Schweiz.