WRAW (Workplace Resilience and Wellbeing) is the world’s first psychometric measure of resilience and its impact on wellbeing for working people. As a Master Practitioner of WRAW, Sally Leese can facilitate this day long, highly engaging workshop suitable for anyone at any level in your organization. Do you want to proactively support the resilience and wellbeing of your people? Enable them to deliver sustainable healthy high performance rather than burnout in the face of challenge? Are you facing into a major change initiative the will stretch and stress your team? Do you want to build knowledge, skills and understanding regarding factors that influence workplace mental health? Work with WRAW to create a thought provoking event that both challenges and supports individuals to put resilience high on their agenda.
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Min. Participants: 10
- Languages: 112
- Max. participants: 16
- Team Assessment
- Organizational Development
- Building Strategy
- Creating Team Culture
- Get to Know Each Other
- Learning Together
- Out of Comfort Zone
What to Expect
- What to expect
- Prior to attending the workshop, individuals complete the online WRAW questionnaire and download their ‘snapshot’ report. The Resilient You workshop helps everyone to recognise the importance of resilience and wellbeing and how they can better support themselves. Topics covered include;
• The importance of Resilience and how it helps individuals thrive in the workplace
• A discussion around the Pressure/Performance Curve to identify current pressure points
• Exploring the ‘Mood Map’ Understanding the impact of the Fight/Flight/Freeze response and the importance of ‘recharging’ as an enabler to healthy high performance
• Reviewing the five pillars of resilience, Energy, Future Focus, Inner Drive, Flexible Thinking and Strong Relationships, and identifying personal options for improvement.
- What's included
- Included in the workshop is access to the online WRAW assessment and a 'snapshot' report
Five Excellent workbooks to promote ongoing resilience
Ideally, this event runs with 10 or more participants, please contact Sally if you wish to work with a smaller number.
- What's not included
- Venue and refreshment costs
Provider is based in .