The Mental Health First Aid training and certification is an official Swiss certification for participants to become mental health first aiders within their organizations.
The course could be either face to face (4 sessions of 3.5 hours each) or as as webinar (7 sessions of 2 hours each). At the end of the course the participants will be doing a 10 minute exam and will get the official certification as first responders.
In a world where mental health has been stigmatized, always considered a taboo and where 1 in 3 people are suffering, we have to act on prevention and early intervention and being able to support others in distress.
Let’s learn how!
- Duration: 14 Hours
- Min. Participants: 7
- Languages: english, italian
- Max. participants: 20
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Price per Person: €480.00
- Cancelation: Strict
- Price per Group: €9,600.00
- Group size: €9,600.00 for up to 20 participants
- Social Responsibility
What to Expect
- Learning to support others in distress
- Through this official certification, the participants will learn how to recognize signs and symptoms of mental distress in others, respond to it and start a conversation to help, as first responders.
- Having a mental health conversation
- Through roleplays, the participants will be able to develop the right communication skills for a conversation on someone's mental wellbeing and will be able to signpost them to a professional if needed.
Provider is based in 8050 Zürich, Switzerland.