Great leaders are able to take their organisation on a journey, leaving them feeling inspired and motivated by their future strategic vision. But structuring your communications to get your ideas across and keep your audience engaged all the way through is tricky. Through a combination of online learning, live practice, and feedback, we will help you enhance your strategic communication skills to deliver a compelling narrative about your organisation’s strategic story that is exciting and engaging for your teams.
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Min. Participants: 2
- Languages: English
- Max. participants: 100
- Future Skills
- Change Management
- Creating Team Culture
- Working Remotely
What to Expect
- What to expect
- 1. Receive short, practical frameworks and tools to improve your performance and then watch videos outlining the skills and behaviours that you are trying to master.
2. Take short quizzes, review specific learnings in short video clips and reflection exercises help embed your new knowledge.
3. In response to short prompts from the platform, you will record 1-2 minute videos of yourself demonstrating you can transfer your knowledge into practice. You get to watch yourself back and evaluate your own performance using our performance grid.
4. Our LiveTutor phase! Here you will demonstrate you have mastered your new skills in a real-life scenario with one of our LiveTutors on a video link. This session is recorded and uploaded to our platform.
5. Your feedback coach reviews your performance in the LiveTutor video and creates a feedback report outlining what you did well and where you need to improve. Your feedback report will also include insights generated from our own proprietary conversational analytics analysis. You follow the reflection steps to help change your behaviour moving forward
- What's included
- e-learning tools, tips, and practice videos
A 30-minute Livetutor session where you can practice your new skills with a real-life person on a video call
A personalised feedback report combining both machine learning conversational insights and human coaching, outlining what you did well, where you can improve and reflection exercises to help improve your performance moving forward
Access to the content and your practice videos/feedback for 1 year
- What's not included
- You need to have access to a computer with a working webcam, Chrome or Firefox internet browser and a minimum of 1 Mbps bandwidth
Provider is based in Switzerland.