Power up your networking skills for more personal agility and business agility. This workshop is part of the “Let’s make agility reality” skills-building workshops for professional and includes an exclusive offer (see “what to expect” below)
In this 1/2 day workshop offline (or 2 x 2,5 hours virtually) participants will experience interactive learning with peers in a safe, low stress, fun environment.
Together we will:
– Discover why it’s time to reframe how we think about networking and how our network can become one of the most valuable assets we have for agility
– Explore some of the science behind networking and understand the competencies we need for successful networking (based on psychological research – mine and others)
– Learn how to create value in a network and better leverage that value
– Develop networking skills and competencies by practicing strategies and techniques
– Leave with an action plan for strengthening your personal agility knowing that it is valuable for business agility of the company you work for
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Min. Participants: 6
- Languages: english, german
- Max. participants: 14
- This service is exclusively available at WeWent.com
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Price per Person: €555.00
- Cancelation: Moderate
- Price per Group: €3,200.00
- Group size: €3,200.00 for up to 14 participants
- Future Skills
What to Expect
- Networking for Agility
- EXCLUSIVE ON WeWent: Included in the workshop price each participant is invited to complete the Profilizer Agility Measurement and the EmployAgility Self-Reflection and receives a Profilizer Personal Agility Strengths Report and a Personal Employagility Report (value 400 CHF). These confidential reports give each participant personalized results and recommendations and plenty of content and data for taking meaningful next steps. Participants also qualify for 30% discount on the personal Profilizer Networking Agility Development Report and a 90-minute individual debriefing session to understand which competencies they can build on and develop to supercharge this aspect of their personal agility. For teams that participate in the workshop a 30% discount is available for a 3-hour team debriefing session to understand how the competencies in the team can complement each other to supercharge the business agility of the team.
Provider is based in Zürich, Switzerland.