Agile collaboration relies on a responsive iterative approach in which we can admit we don’t have all the answers and can learn through trial and error. This workshop is for professionals who want to understand what they can do to increase the level of psychological safety in their teams to make agility a reality.
It’s part of the “Let’s build agility” skills-building workshops for professional and includes an exclusive offer (see “what to expect” below)
In this 1/2 day workshop offline (or 2 x 2,5 hours virtually) participants will experience interactive learning with peers in a safe, low stress, fun environment.
Together we will:
– Discover what psychological safety is and why it’s important for agile teams and companies who need more agility
– Explore some of the science behind psychological safety and understand the competencies we need for successful agile collaboration (based on psychological research – mine and others)
– Learn how each and every one of us can contribute to increasing the psychological safety in the teams we are in
– Start to develop relevant skills and competencies by practicing strategies and techniques
– Leave with an action plan for making a positive contribution to psychological safety in your teams
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Min. Participants: 6
- Languages: 112, 116, 115
- Max. participants: 14
- This service is exclusively available at WeWent.com
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Future Skills
- Creating Team Culture
What to Expect
- Psychological Safety for Agility (Let's build agility)
- EXCLUSIVE ON WeWent: Included in the workshop price each participant is invited to complete the Profilizer Agility Measurement and the EmployAgility Self-Reflection and receives a Profilizer Personal Agility Strengths Report and a Personal Employagility Report (value 400 CHF). These confidential reports give each participant personalized results and recommendations and plenty of content and data for taking meaningful next steps. Participants also qualify for 30% discount on the personal Profilizer Networking Agility Development Report and a 90-minute individual debriefing session to understand which competencies they can build on and develop to supercharge this aspect of their personal agility. For teams that participate in the workshop a 30% discount is available for a 3-hour team debriefing session to understand how the competencies in the team can complement each other to supercharge the business agility of the team.
Provider is based in Zürich, Switzerland.