Why do you do what you do? And what is the unique value that you and your team contribute when you come together? The most successful teams take the time to align on these questions so that they can move forward with a joint sense of purpose. They understand what each of their team members values and how they each contribute to achieving success for all of them. This ½ day workshop explores your team “why” – developing your sense of team purpose and added value. Each team member has time to identify with the bigger picture of the group and identify how to make a valuable contribution to the team’s results.
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Min. Participants: 4
- Languages: English, German
- Max. participants: 12
- Future Skills
- Creating Team Culture
- Get to Know Each Other
What to Expect
- What to expect
- Expect a lively, positive session involving everyone in the team as we explore what matters to you individually and as a team – and what that means for your team purpose.
- Explore and share personal values and what the team has in common – and doesn’t!
- Experiment and brainstorm on why your team does what it does
- Think about your team’s business model and define the value you add to customers or stakeholders
- Formulate your initial team purpose and ‘value add’ to take back to the workplace and bring to life
- Alignment, motivation and a sense of purpose to move forward together
Note: This workshop can be adjusted to facilitate a discussion including an existing company purpose/company values.
The workshop usually takes place in-house at your location. Should you require an offsite venue, this can be arranged at an additional cost.
Start and end times are flexible, please contact the organizer to discuss your preferences and check availablility.
- What's included
- 1 Facilitator, all workshop materials
- What's not included
- Venue & catering
Travel outside Zurich area
Additional facilitator for groups > 12 people
Provider is based in Switzerland.