Prototype Your Work
Provided by Prototype You
Our solution for productive, happy and energized employees who collaborate well within their teams.
Where, when, how and how long you work is all changing. This makes the question ‘how do I do my best work‘ a lot harder than before.
We help you to create an attractive workplace where people sustainably deliver their best work. An necessity in a tight labor market and employees who expect a workplace where they can develop themselves and be happy.
We do this by facilitating your employees to experiment into their ideal way of working and cooperating. In this way, they discover how to do their best work and get even more energy and happiness out of their work!
After this program the participants:
- Have a better understanding how they can deliver their best work and maintain energized and happy;
- Have an understanding of how their co-workers work best;
- Have taken action on how to improve collaboration and figure out how to meet all different wants and needs
- Have a buddy system in place for accountability and improved collaboration and co-worker engagement
- Have learned how to experiment for personal development and can continue by themselves.
About Prototype You
We put employees permanently in motion with small experiments, recurring moments of positive reflection and support from colleagues. During this journey we work from ownership, intrinsic motivation and trust.
That’s how we contribute to happy employees, connected teams and an attractive high-performing organisation
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Min. Participants: 4
- Max. participants: 10
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Price per Person: Contact Expert
- Cancelation: Moderate
- Price per Group: € 6000
- Group size: Contact Expert
- Travel costs: 0 (Per Event)
- Future Skills
- Team building
- People Management
What to Expect
- What to expect from the program?
- In 1 to 3 sessions, we guide up to 10 participants through a workbook with assignments towards their ideal work experience. The sessions build on each other and can take place online or onsite. In session 1 employees make a prototype design of their ideal work experience based on their own needs and a concrete action plan to work towards it. In session 2 employees reflect on insights from the past cycle (usually 2 to 4 weeks), get to a prioritised list of topics to tackle together as a team, and again make an action plan. In session 3 employees reflect again, work out the most important topics in the team and make a plan to keep prototyping with the team after our program ends. In the sessions, we work in short timeboxes with high speed and energy. We stimulate knowledge sharing between employees, share our own best practices and send extra tips after each session. Participants end each session with a focused action plan that helps to make concrete progress. A buddy system ensures extra commitment and connection. The actions and experiments mainly take place within the regular work and are also often about not doing something or doing less. You can register as a team or via open registration of individual employees. Our style? Practical, personal and fun!
Provider is based in The Hague, Netherlands.