Fit for a New Way of Thinking?
Are you looking for a way of fostering your thinking behind the Blue Ocean Strategy to stretch and disrupt the thinking within your organization or company? Learn how you can use the possibilities, which lay within the learnings and the method to create a shift in mindset to foster and leverage the existing values, purpose, and vision of your company & spark actions around “how” to make people curious, excited, hungry for this mindset shift and innovative approach.
Through applying the blue ocean strategy, a company aims to go beyond existing industry boundaries. It also aims to create a new market place to see products without competing with others (Kotler 2008).
To get there, I am putting together a tailored program/training for you, applying 4 major areas:
1) Analysing, Understanding the current strategic curve
2) Exploring defined 6 areas
3) Quadrant of ERRC
4) Create a New Value Curve to get to a New Blue Ocean Idea.
Please note: Daily rate for 6-9 people is CHF 4.320. For larger groups, please contact the provider.
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Min. Participants: 4
- Languages: English, German
- Max. participants: 9
- This service is exclusively available at WeWent.com
- Future Skills
- Building Strategy
- Change Management
- Creating Team Culture
- Learning Together
- Out of Comfort Zone
- Problem solving
What to Expect
- What to expect
- This strategy aims to create a new marketplace, which hasn't been discovered by anyone or any competitor before. (Kim & Mauborgne 2005).
Outcome: New Ocean Idea/Innovation
Stretch your thinking!
- Create an uncontested market space
- Make the competition irrelevant
- Create and capture new demand
- Break the value-cost trade-offs
- Align the whole system of your activities in pursuit of differentiation and low cost
Disrupt your thinking! Learn something new! Have fun! Spark Actions! Grow as team!
- What's included
- - detailed briefing conversation
- preparation with client and feedback session after workshop and recommendation for next steps up to a max of 5 hours
- 1-day workshop (8 hours) for 6 people incl training materials, handouts
- What's not included
- Catering, drinks, location (can be offered and organized)
Provider is based in Switzerland.