Our solution for up/reskilling, engaged people and the right people at the right place within your organization.
We make your employees directors of their career development, and help them experiment towards their ideal career path or to become even better at what they already do!
Unfortunately. There is no one-size-fits-all career path. Every person has unique talents, interests and goals. Therefore, put people first and cater to individual needs. Give employees freedom, trust and a mandate to shape their own career paths.
We help your employees get a real answer on the questions: Where do I want to go and how do I get there? In doing so, we believe in Sir Richard Branson’s motto: “Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want to.” The result: committed and skilled employees who are at a place where they can thrive. If someone does leave the organisation, then it will be as a lifelong ambassador of your organisation!
After this program the participants:
- Have a clear image of where they want to be in 2 years and how to get there;
- Have taken the first steps in that journey;
- Have increased ownership over their career;
- Know how to experiment at the workplace;
- Have started building a development portfolio, to be used in development conversations;
- Have a buddy system in place for accountability and improved collaboration and co-worker engagement
- Have learned how to experiment for personal development and can continue by themselves.
Program also available with less or more sessions, get in touch for more info.
About Prototype You
We put employees permanently in motion with small experiments, recurring moments of positive reflection and support from colleagues. During this journey we work from ownership, intrinsic motivation and trust.
That’s how we contribute to happy employees, connected teams and an attractive high-performing organisation
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Min. Participants: 4
- Max. participants: 12
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Future Skills
- Team Assessment
- Team building
- Learning Together
- People Management
- Purpose & Values
What to Expect
- Ownership and responsibility
- In 1 to 4 sessions, we guide up to 12 participants through a workbook of assignments toward their ideal career path. The sessions build on each other and can take place online or on location. We do this in short timeboxes with high speed and energy. We encourage interaction and share personal tips. Each session ends with a focused action plan that allows each participant to make concrete progress. These actions and experiments mainly take place within the regular work and can also be about doing something less or not doing something at all. A buddy system ensures extra commitment and connection. Our style? Practical, personal and fun
Provider is based in The Hague, Netherlands.