Learning Agility (Let’s build agility)
Provided by Philippa Dengler
Neuroscience has proven our brains are capable of learning new things throughout our entire lives. This workshop is for professionals who want to turn the buzzwords “lifelong learning” into something that increases their personal agility.
It is part of the “Let’s build agility” skills-building workshops for professionals and includes an exclusive offer (see “what to expect” below).
In a 1/2 day workshop offline (or 2 x 2,5 hours virtually) participants will experience interactive learning with peers in a safe, low stress, fun environment.Together we will:
– Explore the science behind learning agility and gain insights into the habits of successful learners
– Understand how to develop key competencies that will enable you to become a “lifelong learner”
– Build your own learning agility by practicing strategies and techniques
– Leave with an action plan for strengthening your personal agility knowing that it is also valuable for business agility of the company you work for.
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Min. Participants: 6
- Languages: 112, 116, 115
- Max. participants: 26
- This service is exclusively available at WeWent.com
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Price per Person: € 555
- Cancelation: Moderate
- Price per Group: € 2775
- Group size: Contact Expert
- Future Skills
- Learning Together
- Out of Comfort Zone
What to Expect
- Learning Agility (Let's build agility)
- EXCLUSIVE: Included in the workshop price each participant is invited to complete the Profilizer Agility Measurement and the EmployAgility Self-Reflection and receives a Profilizer Personal Agility Strengths Report and a Personal Employagility Report (value 400 CHF). These confidential reports give each participant personalized results and recommendations and plenty of content and data for taking meaningful next steps. Participants also qualify for 30% discount on the personal Profilizer Learning Agility Development Report and a 90-minute individual debriefing session to understand which competencies they can build on and develop to supercharge this aspect of their personal agility. For teams that participate in the workshop a 30% discount is available for a 3-hour team debriefing session to understand how the competencies in the team can complement each other to supercharge the business agility of the team.
Provider is based in Zürich, Switzerland.