Languages: ENG/GER/SWE I am an experienced professional coach working with people from many backgrounds and cultures. I am passionate about helping my clients reach their potential, live a better life, and become accomplished leaders. With an MSc in Coaching and behavioural Change as well as a PCC (Professional Certified Coach) with the International Coaching Federation and many hundreds of hours of coaching experience, I am well equipped to support you on your change and learning journey.
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Min. Participants: 2
- Languages: English, German
- Max. participants: 2
- Coping with Emotions
- Developing Resilience
What to Expect
- What to expect
- Coaching with me will first and foremost be a powerful learning journey based on conversations and reflections. Together we will determine where best to place our attention and our limited resources (= time!). We will use a coaching framework that is best suited to your personality and your current needs to invoke lasting behavioural change. Expect to be supported and challenged and to take away insights and strategies on how to continue your personal development journey after our coaching engagement has ended.
Coaching themes may include:
- How to manage stress and strong emotions
- Leading of self, your family and your team in times of ambiguity and crisis
- Self-empowerment and resilience
- Dealing with adversity
- Values and your sense of purpose
- Managing fears and coping with difficult conversations
- What's included
- - An initial "chemistry call" to connect, discuss your needs and expectations, the coaching approach and methodology, and assess a possible mutual "fit" between us
- Up to 6 hours of pro-bono individual coaching, over a period of 6-9 months
- What's not included
- Coaching is not a substitute for therapy or other medical interventions in case of an acute mental health crisis.