Well Being from a different angle.
Your employees are parents. And parents do have struggles with their children from time to time, which in return impacts their performance at the workplace.
Why not be the first company, having workshops for parents?
Parents do need to feel emotionally balanced to be more productive, have their mindset not occupied with challenges related to their children.
Being a parent myself and going through many heavy challenges with my son during his teenage years, I put my heart into raising awareness with parents about how the brain works with your young children and how you can improve the relationship, give them support and the safe harbour they need, which is home.
The workshop will cover:
Exercises together: Breathing techniques, visualisation, drawings and many more. Which in return, you can try to do together with your child.
- Identity issues
- Relationship with others
- Exam booster
- Respect……and many more. For more information you can check out my web site as well: www.innkick.com
You would start to understand what is going on in their lives. That will allow you to react differently than you do now which is a great step forward boosting your collaboration with your children and create harmony, understanding, acceptance, not necessarily agreeing, but acceptance and feeling aligned in your inner self.
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Min. Participants: 6
- Max. participants: 20
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Full day Workshop : € 1500 (Per Event)
- Future Skills
- Relationships & Trust
What to Expect
- Understanding your children
- At the end of the session: Gain an understanding on what is going on in the brains of your young children Techniques on how to open up your children Be the support in terms of relationship building , finding their own identity Social Media impact and how to show your children to protect themselves How to cope with stress and anxiety How to be a role model for your young children Boost up your children's self-esteem
Provider is based in Geneva, Switzerland.