Webinar – How to Boost Happiness at Work
Provided by Aurelie Litynski
Most of us tend to take care of their happiness in their private lives but that’s not always a priority at work.
Maybe because happiness in the workplace is not always seen as a serious topic?
This 1h Awareness Webinar aim to inform, inspire and offer hands-on tools to start making a difference in the workplace. By becoming more aware of workplace well-being, teams can focus on what makes them more productive and happier.
In this session, participants will learn:
– the basis on how to boost their own happiness
– how to train their brain and boost positive emotions at work
– the first steps to create a positive work culture
Happiness is a skill we can master, but we need to know how!
The webinar is designed in an interactive way to inform, engage and energize participants.
Happitude at Work customizes its webinars according to the teams challenges, goals and desires.
Duration: 1h/webinar incl. Q&A
Standalone or series of 3 to 6 webinars
Price per session and not per participants
From 5 to 500 persons.
Other topics which can be addressed during our webinars:
- Leading with happiness
- How to make feedback part of your team’s culture
- How to handle better stress & be more focused at work
- Prevent, Avoid, Handle Burnout
- Science behind happiness
- How to embrace change and be more resilient
What clients say:
“Interactive session with a lot of enthusiasm and positivity, which inspired us to live our daily work with more commitment, joy, structure and efficiency.” – Hitachi Energy
“The webinar was highly appreciated by our audience and was mentioned several times as a highlight of the conference.” – Swiss Economic Forum
“Really interesting presentation!” / “Wonderful talk!” / “Session was absorbing“ / “It was very interesting and motivating! / “Fabulous and very useful topic.” – Participants from EU Business School, Munich
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Min. Participants: 8
- Max. participants: 1000
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Price per Person: Contact Expert
- Cancelation: Moderate
- Price per Group: € 1900
- Group size: Contact Expert
- Career Development
- Change Management
- Conflict Management
- Creating Team Culture
- People Management
- Problem solving
- Working Remotely
What to Expect
- What to expect
- The webinar is designed in an interactive way to inform, engage and energize participants. In this session, participants will learn: - the basis on how to boost their own happiness - how to train their brain and boost positive emotions at work - the first steps to create a positive work culture Happitude at Work customizes its webinars according to the teams challenges, goals and desires.
Provider is based in Europe.