Langues: (ENG/CHINESE). Hello everyone! I am an international professional with about 20-year experience, including World Health Organization (2004 – 2007, 2015-present), UNAIDS, Gavi and Red Cross Red Crescent Movement. My skills lie in the areas of programme management, SOP development, training, monitoring and evaluation, as well as data management and analysis. I have been applying these skills within the context of public health, disaster management as well as emergency preparedness and response. I am also a part-time ICF-credentialed certified coach focusing on life transition, career management and work-life balance. To date I have coached 20+ clients for 140+ hours My LinkedIn profile is at https://www.linkedin.com/in/yangjujuliann/
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Min. Participants: 2
- Languages: English, Chinese
- Max. participants: 2
- Change Management
- Coping with Emotions
- Developing Resilience
What to Expect
- What to expect
- Coaching sessions are a journey of deepening self-awareness and self-discovery, especially during difficult times. The Coach serves as an objective sounding board and provides safe space for the client to reflect, using powerful questions to probe deeper thoughts. The outcomes will be a more resilient self when facing various life challenges.
- What's included
- • An initial "chemistry call" to discuss your needs and expectations, the coaching approach and methodology, and assess the mutual "fit" between Coach and Coachee.
• Up to 6 hours of pro-bono individual coaching, over a period of 12 months. All coaching is done virtually (via phone, Skype, Zoom, Hangout, WhatsApp, etc.)
• Support available in-between coaching sessions, as needed (up to 60 minutes
• Additional resources carefully curated for your specific needs.
• Coached by an ICF certified coach with ACC credential
- What's not included
- Coaching is not a substitute to therapy or other medical interventions in case of an acute mental health crisis.
Provider is based in Switzerland.