When we think under pressure we often in auto-pilot and rely on mental shortcuts. We don’t make the kind of unbiased judgments and decisions we’d like to. This workshop is for professionals who want to understand the impact of our unconscious biases on agile collaboration and how to think more slowly to go faster.
It’s part of the “Let’s make agility reality” skills-building workshops for professionals and includes an exclusive offer (see “what to expect” below)
In this 1/2 day workshop offline (or 2 x 2,5 hours virtually) participants will experience interactive learning with peers in a safe, low stress, fun environment.Together we will:
– Discover why it’s important to be aware of the impact of unconscious bias as we move to more agile working environments.
– Explore some of the science behind unconscious bias and understand the competencies we need for successful less-biased collaboration (based on psychological research – mine and others)
– Start to develop skills and competencies for thinking slowly to go fast by practicing strategies and techniques
– Leave with a personal action plan
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Min. Participants: 6
- Max. participants: 14
- This service is exclusively available at WeWent.com
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Future Skills
What to Expect
- Thinking slow to go fast (Let's make agility a reality)
- EXCLUSIVE ON WeWent: Included in the workshop price each participant is invited to complete the Profilizer Agility Measurement and the EmployAgility Self-Reflection and receives a Profilizer Personal Agility Strengths Report and a Personal Employagility Report (value 400 CHF). These confidential reports give each participant personalized results and recommendations and plenty of content and data for taking meaningful next steps. Participants also qualify for 30% discount on the personal Profilizer Networking Agility Development Report and a 90-minute individual debriefing session to understand which competencies they can build on and develop to supercharge this aspect of their personal agility. For teams that participate in the workshop a 30% discount is available for a 3-hour team debriefing session to understand how the competencies in the team can complement each other to supercharge the business agility of the team.
Provider is based in Zürich, Switzerland.