Lego Serious Play (LSP) can be used to generate new ideas and come up with creative solutions to challenges.
The LSP process is designed to increase creativity and understanding between participants, foster collaboration, and create a safe environment to tackle thorny issues. This makes it perfect for brainstorming product/service innovations.
Please note that this workshop is only available on working weekdays at the price below
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Min. Participants: 6
- Languages: english
- Max. participants: 300
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Price per Person: €500.00
- Cancelation: Strict
- Price per Group: €3,000.00
- Group size: €3,000.00 for up to 300 participants
- Future Skills
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
What to Expect
- Lego Serious Play is a powerful tool. Spending time modelling answers in 3D creates an inclusive environment where everyone has the opportunity to think about their answers and participate without someone in the room dominating the discussion. This method can be particularly effective when considering how to improve your existing product or service offering. Teams may use modelling to map out key challenges their customers face and how to upgrade their offering. Creating shared models creates a collaborative environment where participants can listen to one another and come up with creative solutions to issues they are facing together. Key benefits: 1. 100% participation 2. Teams will consider how to innovate existing products/services 3. Fosters shared understanding and collaboration 4. Lego Serious Play creates an inclusive and psychologically safe environment where people can share their ideas
Provider is based in Hackney, London, UK.