Take your team and teamwork to the next level with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®. You will discover the magic of 3D thinking and storytelling. Lots of fun and LEGO®s are guaranteed. We can pre-define focus areas such as team building, team communication, new leader immersion, feedback, innovation, etc.
This workshop can be a stand-alone event, the warm up for a meeting or conference, or the closing of this occasion.
Longer workshops are also possible, please message us to find the best solution.
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Min. Participants: 6
- Languages: 112, 115
- Max. participants: 400
- Challenge & Games
- Future Skills
- Team building
- Change Management
- Conflict Management
- Creating Team Culture
- Critical thinking
- Get to Know Each Other
- Learning Together
- Out of Comfort Zone
- People Management
- Problem solving
What to Expect
- What to expect
- You will be guided through a series of playful building exercises with LEGO®. 100% involvement and 100% contribution guaranteed in a positive and risk-free session.
- Stories and engagement, lots of fun
- The commitment of the full team
- An energizing, positive spirited event (imagine, all answers are correct!)
- Results which can be taken back to work the next day
- What's included
- Lots of LEGO®s to use during the workshop (in case of rental)
Your customized workshop based on your briefing
Professional facilitation with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
A video to take home your stories
- What's not included
- LEGO sets if you would like to keep what you have built
Travel (if more than 40km from Zurich)
Provider is based in Switzerland.