This creative gourmet cooking session designed to reinforce communication and team cohesion while having fun.
- Encourages natural & spontaneous communication
- Unleashes the team’s creativity
- Workshop format engenders a warm, relaxed and fun atmosphere – with a highly flexible approach to moderation of the sessions
Under a careful eye of Brigitte, who is curious about ingredients, their origins, and their flavours. She loves to invent recipes that bring out the best in whatever she is using. She is a member of The Slow Food Movement and it’s Chefs Alliance.
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Min. Participants: 6
- Languages: English, French, Italian
- Max. participants: 30
- Travel cost - within the country: 0 (Per Event)
- Team building
- Get to Know Each Other
What to Expect
- What to expect
- Encourage communication while cooking a meal as part of a team.
First quality local and seasonal, organic ingredients.
The team then enjoys the meal altogether.
- What's included
- Ingredients and 1 glass of wine
- What's not included
- Venue rental
Mileage and accommodation if necessary