Do you have a team consisting of several different nationalities and cultures? Do you know the Italian who went to Malta or Hu is the new leader of China?* While such culture clash stories and videos are fun to watch from a distance, intercultural misunderstandings can be painful and cost your company valuable time, resources, and lastly money!
As a 2018 Harvard Business Study summarizes: Cultural Conflict Undermines Workplace Creativity. Intercultural Teaming is the perfect mix of intercultural training and team building to bring your international team closer together in an interactive and playful way.
* in case you don’t know either of them, please enjoy and laugh about the fun side of intercultural clashes: Italian who went to Malta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1TnzCiUSI0 Hu, the new leader of China: http://www.ma.huji.ac.il/hart/humor/hu.html
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Min. Participants: 5
- Max. participants: 25
- This service is exclusively available at WeWent.com
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Travel cost, if more than 2 hours: 0 (Per Event)
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Future Skills
- Team building
- Conflict Management
What to Expect
- Improve your intercultural team effectiveness!
- Far beyond a cultural "training", brings your team closer together in a couple of hours by making everyone move out of his cultural comfort zone and stepping into the global sphere. With a mix of games, roleplays and individual reflection, Intercultural Teaming helps you tackle the challenge of performing intercultural teams. Tailored to the key Cultures of your team, together we make individuals progress, kick-off team growth, and consider your corporate culture. Topics we look at may include the following: values, communication styles, and conflict communication, motivation, and leadership. The final results are tangible, take-home messages on how to consider and appreciate the cultural differences on a daily basis at work. This will not only make your team perform better, but also have fun at work! The event can be designed to take place over a longer period of time with i.e. bi-annual gatherings. This long-term strategy has proven to be very successful in building strong teams with low employee turnaround. This event is fully mobile and can take place in a hotel conference or your office. What other's say: "Andreia’s friendly and joyful approach helped us to better connect and understand each other’s cultural differences and similarities. Andreia invested a lot of time in preparing and was excellent at facilitating our multi-lingual event. We are very thankful for the variety of games and exercises that Andreia selected for us and we look forward to working with her on future events to keep our team united." What's included: - Briefing - Basic Materials (excl. special branded productions) - Debriefing What's not included: - Travel & Accomodation Your team becomes aware of the various cultural values and communication patterns, which not only avoids conflict, but improves communication in daily life!
Provider is based in Zürich, Schweiz.