Langue: (ENG). Based in Geneva, currently working as an HR Officer at the World Health Organization. 20+ years experienced HR professional, ICF certified coach and internationally licensed primary school teacher. I’m an active listener who sees the real you. I create a safe space where you can be challenged yet supported. I get down to the essence of an issue and provide the space for you to explore the best option and solution to move forward. Additionally, with my teaching background, I’m curious and want to get to understand you and the core issues you’re currently dealing with.
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Min. Participants: 2
- Languages: English
- Max. participants: 2
- Developing Resilience
What to Expect
- What to expect
- If you’re stuck on an issue/thought/feeling and not sure which way to move and what to do next, we’ll work together to find options for a path to choose to move forward and learn how to adapt.
Get in touch if you’re curious and realize now is the time to start to make a change!
- What's included
- • An initial "chemistry call" to discuss your needs and expectations, the coaching approach and methodology, and assess the mutual "fit" between Coach and Coachee.
• Up to 6 hours of pro-bono individual coaching, over a period of 12 months. All coaching is done virtually (via phone, Skype, Zoom, Hangout, WhatsApp, etc.)
• Support available in-between coaching sessions, as needed (up to 60 minutes per month).
• Additional resources carefully curated for your specific needs.
- What's not included
- Coaching is not a substitute to therapy or other medical interventions in case of an acute mental health crisis.