Most of us tend to take care of their happiness in their private lives but that’s not always a priority at work.
Maybe because happiness in the workplace is not always seen as a serious topic?
This workshop aim to inform, inspire and offer hands-on tools to start making a difference in the workplace. By becoming more aware of workplace well-being, teams can focus on what makes them more productive and happier.
In this session, participants will learn:
– the basis on Positive Psychology
– how to boost their own happiness
– how to train their brain and boost positive emotions at work
– the strategy to create a positive work culture
-> Teams will brainstorm and reflect on ways to create a happier environment at work
-> Participants will start to define their action plans to improve their working environment
– From 1h30 to half-day to full day session (final price TBD)
– Price depends on the workshop duration and not per participant.
– F2F or virtual
– Switzerland / Worldwide
– From 8 to 40 persons
Other topics which can be addressed during our workshops
- Leading with happiness
- How to make feedback part of your team’s culture
- How to handle better stress & be more focused at work
- Prevent, Avoid, Handle Burnout
- Science behind happiness
- How to embrace change and be more resilient
Other Happy Clients:
“Aurelie was an excellent workshop leader and empowered the attendees by highlighting the importance to be happy at work but also providing tangible ways and actions to increase our happiness levels.
The feedback that we got from the workshop was very positive and exciting.
Aurelie is an excellent professional with a very organized and structured approach.”
” Aurelie clearly understood our needs and crafted a well-balanced program bringing Happiness theory paired with real life exercises. Her passion, knowledge and charisma really did the trick!
Our team came out of the session energized, motivated with a positive outlook on their day to day life.
They had actionable tips and tricks to enlighten their view and reinforce the power of positivity.”
“Aurelie, thank you so much from all of us, and also from all those who will cross their story with ours in the future; everyone will take advantage of this important and decisive step, the first of a long happy journey!”
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Min. Participants: 8
- Max. participants: 50
- This service is exclusively available at WeWent.com
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Team Assessment
- Organizational Development
- Building Strategy
What to Expect
Provider is based in Europe.