The lines between “at work” and “at leisure” are increasingly blurred and it’s having an impact on our wellbeing. This workshop is designed for professionals who want to increase their resilience and ability to remain physically and mentally balanced to thrive in environments where agility is required.
This workshop is part of the “Let’s make agility reality” skills-building workshop series for professionals based on my research into EmployAgility. It includes an exclusive offer (see “what to expect” below).
In a 1/2 day workshop offline (or 2 x 2,5 hours virtually) participants will experience interactive learning with peers in a safe, low stress, fun environment.
Together we will;
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Min. Participants: 6
- Languages: english, german
- Max. participants: 14
- This service is exclusively available at WeWent.com
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Price per Person: €555.00
- Cancelation: Moderate
- Price per Group: €3,200.00
- Group size: €3,200.00 for up to 14 participants
- Future Skills
What to Expect
- Wellbeing for Agility (Let\'s make agility reality)
- EXCLUSIVE ON WeWent: Included in the workshop price each participant is invited to complete the Profilizer Agility Measurement and the EmployAgility Self-Reflection and receives a Profilizer Personal Agility Strengths Report and a Personal Employagility Report (value 400 CHF). These confidential reports give each participant personalized results and recommendations and plenty of content and data for taking meaningful next steps. Participants also qualify for 30% discount on the personal Profilizer Wellbeing Agility Development Report and a 90-minute individual debriefing session to understand which competencies they can build on and develop to supercharge this aspect of their personal agility. For teams that participate in the workshop a 30% discount is available for a 3-hour team debriefing session to understand how the competencies in the team can complement each other to supercharge the business agility of the team.
Provider is based in Zürich, Switzerland.