Inclusive Communication (Let’s build agility)
Provided by Philippa Dengler
Successful agile collaboration needs an inclusive working environment in which diverse ideas are embraced and people can bring their full selves to their work. This workshop is for professionals who want to ensure they are communicating in a way that fosters inclusion.
It is part of the “Let’s build agility” skills-building workshops for professionals and includes an exclusive offer (see “what to expect” below)
In a 1/2 day workshop offline (or 2 x 2,5 hours virtually) participants will experience interactive learning with peers in a safe, low stress, fun environment.
Together we will:
– Explore what inclusive communication is all about (hint: it’s not about lists of acceptable and unacceptable words)
– Explore some of the science behind inclusive communication and understand the competencies we need for successful collaboration with a diverse range of people (based on psychological research – mine and others)
– Start to develop inclusive communication skills and competencies by practicing strategies and techniques
– Leave with an action plan for strengthening your inclusive communication
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Min. Participants: 6
- Languages: 112, 116, 115
- Max. participants: 14
- This service is exclusively available at WeWent.com
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Price per Person: € 555
- Cancelation: Moderate
- Price per Group: € 3200
- Group size: Contact Expert
- Career Development
- Future Skills
What to Expect
- Inclusive Communication (Let's build agility)
- EXCLUSIVE ON WeWent: Included in the workshop price each participant is invited to complete the Profilizer Agility Measurement and the EmployAgility Self-Reflection and receives a Profilizer Personal Agility Strengths Report and a Personal Employagility Report (value 400 CHF). These confidential reports give each participant personalized results and recommendations and plenty of content and data for taking meaningful next steps. Participants also qualify for 30% discount on the personal Profilizer Networking Agility Development Report and a 90-minute individual debriefing session to understand which competencies they can build on and develop to supercharge this aspect of their personal agility. For teams that participate in the workshop a 30% discount is available for a 3-hour team debriefing session to understand how the competencies in the team can complement each other to supercharge the business agility of the team.
Provider is based in Zürich, Switzerland.