Understand and Improve your Company Culture
Provided by Jonathan Bannister
This workshop will utilise the Make Happy Culture Canvas. This is a framework to help you map, define and refine the culture within your organisation.
It will start with defining why your organisation exists and list the values and associated behaviours required to achieve your purpose. It will then consider how these values and behaviours can be ensured in your company’s practices, including meetings, hiring and firing processes and in how people are rewarded for great work.
Please note that this workshop is only available on working weekdays at the price below.
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Min. Participants: 6
- Max. participants: 300
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Price per Person: € 500
- Cancelation: Strict
- Price per Group: € 3000
- Group size: Contact Expert
- Travel : 0 (Per Event)
- Organizational Development
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Creating Team Culture
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Purpose & Values
What to Expect
- The culture canvas will help you hone in and analyse the areas that comprise your culture. Benefits that you will gain from this workshop: 1. Understanding how your company\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s values are reflected in the different areas that make up culture 2. Understanding what type of culture your company has 3. Critically consider how to improve your company’s culture through considering policies. 4. Consider how to improve your meetings and ensure that people feel psychologically safe 5. Brainstorm the type of the environment you want your company to have 6. Come away with KPIs and a system to monitor your culture\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s performance.
Provider is based in Hackney, London, UK.