Do you want to proactively support the resilience and wellbeing of your team? Enable them to deliver sustainable healthy high performance rather than burnout in the face of challenge? Are you facing into a major change initiative the will stretch and stress your team? Do you want to build knowledge, skills and understanding regarding factors that influence workplace mental health? Work with WRAW to create a team event that both challenges and supports individuals and teams to put resilience high on everyone’s agenda. Wraw is the world’s first psychometric measure of resilience and its impact on wellbeing for working people. As a Master Practitioner of WRAW, Sally Leese can facilitate a range of 1 to 1 coaching sessions and workshop activities designed to educate and empower individuals and teams to take ownership of their own resilience. The benefits are far reaching in terms of engagement, productivity, motivation, self confidence, team energy, attendance and retention.
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Min. Participants: 8
- Languages: English
- Max. participants: 16
- Future Skills
- Team Assessment
- Building Strategy
- Change Management
- Creating Team Culture
- Get to Know Each Other
- Learning Together
- Out of Comfort Zone
- People Management
What to Expect
- What to expect
- Wraw’s five pillars of resilience model provides a complete framework and structure from which to build high performing team behaviours, stretching (not straining) skills and abilities in a healthy high performing and sustainable way.
This is a bespoke workshop, designed specifically for your team. Prior to the workshop, team members will have the opportunity to complete their own WRAW report and receive 1 to 1 coaching regarding their own resilience and wellbeing. The team then come together for an engaging workshop, based on their ‘team report’ to develop a Team Charter to find better ways of working so that everyone can thrive and achieve their goals.
The individual report and coaching will help team members;
• Build greater awareness of the early markers that their resilience and wellbeing may be about to dip
• Take proactive steps to minimize the risk of physical or mental wellbeing declining
• Identify personal strategies which enable resilience and wellbeing everyday
• Harness the opportunity to develop their own performance in a healthy way
The real power in the Wraw report is for each individual to have their own insight and coaching around their personal resilience and wellbeing, before coming together as a team to review the overall team results [using a team report which is a summary of all individual responses]
Strengthening the Team’s Resilience Workshop
The team can then come together for a workshop around resilience; this would be specifically designed around the team’s needs, context and objectives but would typically include the following;
• The importance of Resilience and how it helps individuals and teams thrive in the workplace
• A discussion around the Pressure/Performance Curve to identify current pressure points
• Exploring the ‘Mood Map’ Understanding the impact of the Fight/Flight/Freeze response and the importance of ‘recharging’ as an enabler to healthy high performance
• Reviewing Team ‘pillars’ and contracting around how the team can better support each other to strengthen team resilience – ‘what will the team do differently?’
It is also possible to run a ‘leader’s report’ to gain feedback for the leader in terms of how well they are supporting resilience and wellbeing within their teams. Organisations who use the Wraw report extensively with their employees can also commission an ‘Organisation Report’ which indicates key pressure points and drainers in the workplace and helps to target investments in wellbeing initiatives more effectively to gain maximum return.
- What's included
- Hour long 1 to 1 telephone coaching session for each participant. Individual WRAW Reports plus Team Summary Report
Bespoke design and delivery of a half day workshop [full day available at additional Cost]
- What's not included
- Venue and Travel Costs. Value added Tax
Additional 'Leader Report' [£126.50]
Costs quoted are for 8 delegates. Additional delegates may be added for a per head cost of £230
Provider is based in .