Women in Leadership
Provided by Hulya Kurt
Women need sometimes more mental and strategic support to raise their hand to move to senior levels.
Knowing women’s struggles to take that leap of faith, I will be guiding you to find your inner strengths with grace and being authentic. How to cope with unconscious bias at the workplace and define your leadership style to achieve organizational change.
I am a strong advocate for women’s empowerment and created the D&I stream at Thomson Reuters, fostering women in business, facilitated empowering workshops and still working as a volunteer in this space, as the EVP at International OWiT (Organization women International Trade) and also acting currently as a mentor at ITC (International Trade Centre).
Check out my testimonials on Linkedin.
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Min. Participants: 6
- Max. participants: 20
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Price per Person: € 120
- Cancelation: Moderate
- Price per Group: € 1500
- Group size: Contact Expert
- Half Day Workshop: € 1500 (Per Event)
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Organizational Development
- Diversity & Inclusion
What to Expect
- Empowering Women to Leadership
- At the end of the workshop: You will be able to communicate effectively your strengths, your successes, create your elevator pitch. You will be able to remove your own blockers, NLP techniques, mindset shift. Being able to raise your voice during meetings, ask for promotion or pay rise. You will learn about negotiation skills. Set your boundaries.
Provider is based in Geneva, Switzerland.