New Leader Discovery Session
Provided by Aleksandra Potrykus
Did you know that 82% of leaders fail in new positions because they didn’t build relationships with their team members?
The team often views the transition to new leadership as a significant event in their work, given known elements of their environment and organizational dynamics are likely to change.
In this session, the team and its leader are facilitated through a process of discovery to learn about each other.
The New Leader Assimilation is a quick and engaging way to get answers to important questions and to openly address concerns the team may have. It‘s an interactive, facilitated process that accelerates learning, enhances early bonding, and re-energizes the team.
PLEASE NOTE – Fixed workshop prices apply:
– Half-day workshop 4-12 participants: 1500 CHF
– Half-day workshop 13-20 participants: 2000 CHF
For larger groups kindly contact the provider for a custom quote.
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Min. Participants: 4
- Languages: 112, 546
- Max. participants: 20
- Price per Person: € 250
- Cancelation: Moderate
- Price per Group: Contact Expert
- Group size: Contact Expert
- Travel cost - within Europe: € 200 (Per Event)
- Travel cost - Continental: € 500 (Per Event)
- Future Skills
- Career Development
- Creating Team Culture
- Diversity & Inclusion
- People Management
- Purpose & Values
- Relationships & Trust
What to Expect
- What to expect
- The session is broken down into 4 integral parts. It starts with an introduction directly from the leader. It is recommended that the leader bring his authentic self to the session, talk about him as a business leader but also as a human being (family, passion, hobbies, culture).
The team leader then leaves the group. The Facilitator seeks questions and concerns from team members relative to the new leader’s style, strategic direction, etc. The Facilitator, in turn, compiles all questions/concerns and presents them to the New Leader, keeping it anonymous.
After the debrief, the Leader rejoins the group to address the questions. The New Leader works
through the list of generated questions. Typically, the New Leader’s answers stimulate further and/or new areas of discussion with the team. The Facilitator may occasionally serve as the interpreter of a particular question/concern in order to protect the anonymity of individuals and also ensures all questions are addressed.
As a result of this discussion, additional items may get identified for follow-up that is important to the Leader and the team’s success.
- What's included
- - Pre-Workshop New Leader Debrief via phone or in person,
- Team Facilitation,
- Summary of all insights, questions as well as follow up actions captured in a written format
- What's not included
- - Meeting venue (facilitator can come to the client or rent a space)
Provider is based in Switzerland.