Lego Serious Play Workshop for Team Building
Provided by Jonathan Bannister
The Lego Serious Play (LSP) process is designed to increase empathy and understanding between participants, foster collaboration, and create a safe environment to tackle thorny issues.
Modelling answers in 3D creates an inclusive environment where everyone has the opportunity to think about their answers and participate without someone in the room dominating the discussion. This method can be particularly effective when understanding how to improve a dynamic in a team. Teams may use modelling to map out key challenges they are facing at work and also model what values are required for an effective team. Creating shared models creates a collaborative environment where participants can listen to one another and come up with creative solutions to issues they are facing together.
Lego Serious Play can also be used for uniting hybrid teams. In this new hybrid world it can be challenging to build solid relationships over video conferencing or create a positive and motivated mentality in a team. Lego Serious Play can help break down the awkwardness we experience when working hybrid. Participants may model what challenges they are facing at work, as well as ‘what an ideal hybrid team looks like’.
Please note that this workshop is only available on working weekdays at the price below.
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Min. Participants: 6
- Max. participants: 300
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Price per Person: € 500
- Cancelation: Strict
- Price per Group: € 3000
- Group size: Contact Expert
- Lego packs: € 10 (Per Person)
- Travel & transportation of lego : 0 (Per Event)
- Team Assessment
- Team building
- Conflict Management
What to Expect
- The use of models enables us to learn and remember more easily than talking about topics aloud. It can be used to help teams discuss challenges they are facing at work, as well as the values they as a team want to endorse. Key Benefits of Lego Serious Play include: 1.100% participation 2.Lego Serious Play creates an inclusive and psychologically safe environment where people can share their ideas 3.Fosters shared understanding and collaboration 4.Enhancing your team\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s ability to listen to one another 5.Improving understanding of the problems in a team 6.Enables you to model the most involved and complicated issues and visualise them in 3D 7.Discover solutions to better teams
Provider is based in Hackney, London, UK.