Lego Serious Play (LSP) can be used to analyse and align strategy.
The Lego Serious Play process is designed to increase empathy and understanding between participants, foster collaboration, and create a safe environment to tackle thorny issues. This makes it perfect for developing and aligning on strategy.
Teams may use modelling to map out current challenges they are facing. Creating shared models creates a collaborative environment where participants will become more aligned and develop creative solutions to strategy issues.
Please note that this workshop is only available on working weekdays at the price below.
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Min. Participants: 6
- Languages: english
- Max. participants: 300
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Price per Person: €500.00
- Cancelation: Strict
- Price per Group: €3,000.00
- Group size: €3,000.00 for up to 300 participants
- Future Skills
- Building Strategy
- Critical thinking
What to Expect
- Lego Serious Play is a powerful tool. Spending time modelling answers in 3D creates an inclusive environment where everyone has the opportunity to think about their answers and participate without someone in the room dominating the discussion. This method can be particularly effective when analysing your strategy. The benefits of this workshop include: 1. 100% participation 2. Lego Serious Play creates an inclusive and psychologically safe environment where people can share their ideas 3. Fosters shared understanding and collaboration 4. Developing creative solutions to strategy problems 5. Alignment on strategy goals
Provider is based in Hackney, London, UK.