This workshop gives leaders the knowledge and tools they need to create a positive work culture.
By becoming more aware of workplace well-being, teams can focus on what makes them more productive and happier.
Leaders will learn how to use their empathy skills along with their authenticity and vision for success to collaborate with employees and brainstorm ways to increase the performance of their teams.
A focus is placed on instilling strategies that cultivate trust.
Studies clearly show that leaders have a huge influence on employees’ happiness.
– From 1h30 to half-day to full day session
– F2F or virtual
– Switzerland / Worldwide
– Price depends on the workshop duration and not per participant.
– From 8 to 50 persons
Other topics which can be addressed during our workshops
- Learn how to boost Happiness at Work
- How to make feedback part of your team’s culture
- How to handle better stress & be more focused at work
- Prevent, Avoid, Handle Burnout
- Science behind happiness
- How to embrace change and be more resilient
Other Happy Clients:
“Aurelie was an excellent workshop leader and empowered the attendees by highlighting the importance to be happy at work but also providing tangible ways and actions to increase our happiness levels.
The feedback that we got from the workshop was very positive and exciting.
Aurelie is an excellent professional with a very organized and structured approach.”
” Aurelie clearly understood our needs and crafted a well-balanced program bringing Happiness theory paired with real life exercises. Her passion, knowledge and charisma really did the trick!
Our team came out of the session energized, motivated with a positive outlook on their day to day life.
They had actionable tips and tricks to enlighten their view and reinforce the power of positivity.”
“Aurelie, thank you so much from all of us, and also from all those who will cross their story with ours in the future; everyone will take advantage of this important and decisive step, the first of a long happy journey!”
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Min. Participants: 8
- Max. participants: 40
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Creating Team Culture
What to Expect
- More info
- Participants will learn what is the best strategy to lead with more positivity, boost their team’s happiness, engagement and performance.
Provider is based in Europe.