This 1,5 days workshop is aimed at international teams who are about to start working together, e.g. after a re-organisation or the set-up of a completely new team.
If your team members are on-top spread across different locations and will mostly collaborate virtually, having an impactful first workshop at the start of working together, will set an important foundation! The “kick-off workshop for international teams” offers your team the chance to create trustful relationships by getting to know each other in person, establishing a foundation for (virtual cross-country) collaboration, aligning on a team mission and clarifying roles and responsibilities. An effective start as a team in order to increase the chances of long-term team success!
PLEASE NOTE – Fixed workshop prices apply: – 5-8 participants – 4500€ (incl. prep, 1,5 days of workshop, post-work) – 8-15 participants – 6000€ (incl. prep, 1,5 days of workshop, post-work)
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Min. Participants: 5
- Languages: 112, 116, 115, 545
- Max. participants: 15
- Wifi connection: 0 (Per Event)
- Cleaning fee: 0 (Per Event)
- Served lunch: 0 (Per Event)
- Snacks and drinks: 0 (Per Event)
- Team building
- Team Assessment
- Building Strategy
- Creating Team Culture
- Get to Know Each Other
- Setting Goals
What to Expect
- What to expect
- Before the workshop: There will be two one-hour briefing sessions with the team leader and phone interviews with the team members in between. Collecting all sides’ inputs for the workshop enables you to receive a workshop specifically dedicated to your team’s needs.
In general, a workshop of 1,5 days could include the following elements:
• Activities to get to know each other
• Alignment on the team’s mission
• Clarification of roles, responsibilities, and interfaces within the team
• A team-specific topic you’d like to tackle
• Actions and next steps in order to make this workshop impactful
After the workshop: The team will receive a debrief with a photo protocol for further use.
- What's included
- • Two pre-workshop briefings with the team leader via video call or in person
• Pre-interviews: 15 min phone or video calls with each team member in order to gather also the team members’ inputs for the workshop
• 1,5 days workshop facilitation
• Photo-protocol: summary of all insights and follow up actions captured in a the pictures of the workshop
- What's not included
- • Workshop venue and catering (client to take care of it, ideally outside of your normal work environment)
• Travel & hotel costs for the facilitator for workshops outside of Munich, Germany
Provider is based in München, Deutschland.