FUN (FuckUp Nights) is a global movement and event series that shares stories of professional failure. Each month, in events across the globe, we get three to four people to get up in front of a room full of strangers to share their own professional failures. The stories of the business that crashes and burns, the partnership deal that goes sour, the product that has to be recalled, we tell them all. This private FUN event is exclusively dedicated to your sector, company, or conference. Depending on your needs, we can coach and curate the stories of members from your organization, or look for suitable external speakers. For more information check out the official website of FUN (FuckUp Nights) https://fuckupnights.com/
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Min. Participants: 20
- Languages: English, French
- Max. participants: 150
- Snacks and drinks: 0 (Per Event)
- Apéro: €15.00 (Per Event)
- Travel cost - within the country: 0 (Per Event)
- Travel cost - within Europe: 0 (Per Event)
- Future Skills
- Team building
- Creating Team Culture
- Out of Comfort Zone
- Problem solving
- Relationships & Trust
What to Expect
- What to expect
- In each session, we include a talk on failure and innovation given by a FUN team member who will also moderate the event and 3 or 4 speakers of your choice. Depending on your needs, we can coach and curate the stories of members from your organization, or look for suitable external speakers.
Please note that the name of the event can also but modified if mandatory.
- What's included
- In a private event we:
Identify and invite speakers from your organization or from our roster.
Coach speakers on how to tell their story, and provide our movement’s manual.
Help curate speaker stories and presentations.
Introduce speakers and guide the Q&A session.
Create a branded design for the event.
Communicate in our digital channels (when required).
Provide guidelines and ideas for a great event from our movement’s best practices.
Include anything needed to make it a FUN success: documentation, measure impact on attendees, live streaming, and more.
- What's not included
- Technical materials (sound system, beamer, etc.)
Provider is based in Switzerland.