The Business development workshop will help entrepreneurs focus on the crucial elements that make up a business including, who you are solving problems for, how you will reach this segment and how you will solve their problem/s.
This workshop uses the Business Canvas, which is our version of Alexander Osterwalder’s Business Model Canvas. We have added the Problem to the canvas because in many cases, we find entrepreneurs lose sight of whom they are solving the problem for. A Purpose box has been added to ensure you are clear on what you are doing beyond making money and the Regulator box to ensure you identify whether you are working in a sector that is regulated.
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Min. Participants: 6
- Languages: english
- Max. participants: 300
- This service can be delivered virtually
- Provider can travel
- Price per Person: €500.00
- Cancelation: Strict
- Price per Group: €3,000.00
- Group size: €3,000.00 for up to 300 participants
- Travel : 0 (Per Event)
- Building Strategy
- Critical thinking
What to Expect
- Key benefits of this workshops include: 1. Mapping out the key areas of your business. 2. Identifying key challenges your business is facing and uncover any potential problems your company may have 3. Refining your USP/value proposition 4. Mapping out the resources required to keep your business operating and set KPIs to monitor the success of your business.
Provider is based in Hackney, London, UK.