Half-Day, experienced-based Leadership Training to develop Facilitation Skills that you can start using right away.
Future leadership in agile environments is very different from classic management. And is increasingly needed. This is the opportunity par excellence for you to inspire teams with new skills!
This Agile Leadership Program by Boost2Rethink provides you with a comprehensive understanding of agile leadership based on our unique framework. You will receive valuable approaches and practical tips from our experienced co-facilitators. In a safe environment, you will develop a modern and practical leadership style that will help you navigate change and uncertainty.
- Understand the current environment: Understand the purpose of Agile Leadership
- How to develop an Agile Culture: Leverage agile mindset, values, and principles
- Leadership and agile methods: Experience the use of agile tools and progressive methods/process first-hand (hands-on exercises as part of the learning experience) with important meta-information on how to implement them with the most impact
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Min. Participants: 1
- Languages: 112
- Max. participants: 10
- Provider can travel
- Price per Person: € 280
- Cancelation: Moderate
- Price per Group: € 2500
- Group size: € 2500 for up to 10 participants
- Career Development
- Future Skills
What to Expect
- Experience the effects facilitation has on group processes - and start using it right away.
- In an interactive, experience-based learning session you will be guided through the most essential factors of how agile leadership works. You'll have time to reflect on your personal style, and your areas for development as well as on the very practical skills of facilitating group processes. This half-day workshop is built to inspire you, make you re-think, and also give you the confidence to start using facilitation skills as a very powerful tool in agile leadership.
Provider is based in Switzerland.