Languages: ENG/GER. I am a personal development and transition coach as well as a somatic practitioner. My special focus is supporting people who are facing changes and challenges in their professional, social or home environment and those who are impacted by traumatic and overwhelming situations. I work with individuals, or groups of people, who are experiencing a lack of perspective or depleted energy to build personal resources and restore purpose and meaning in their relationships, life and work. Personal/Professional Background: Originally from the UK, I have a broad business and communications background and have worked in management roles for a number of companies and organisations including healthcare, pharmaceuticals, higher education, airports, leisure construction and the agribusiness. I am certified as a Co-Active Coach, Somatic Body-Centered Coach and Somatic Experiencing Practitioner. I am also trained in Organisational Relationship Systems Coaching and Leadership Coaching.
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Min. Participants: 2
- Languages: English, German
- Max. participants: 2
- Change Management
- Coping with Emotions
- Creating Team Culture
- Developing Resilience
- Out of Comfort Zone
- People Management
- Project Management
- Setting Goals
- Working Remotely
What to Expect
- What to expect
- Working in partnership with you, I will create a safe space and listening environment for you to be fully present and explore/process whatever is:
- overwhelming, emotionally challenging, and causing stress
- creating uncertainty and holding you back
- creating obstacles in your life, work and relationships
- preventing you from seeing clearly or taking action
I will help you connect with what really matters through building greater self-awareness, confidence, personal resources and a sense of purpose. And I will support you in creating a strong foundation for your options and next steps.
My experience in working somatically and my training as a Somatic Therapist and Practitioner means that I can help you 'be with', and process, the overwhelming experiences that may be causing symptoms such as illness, pain, anxiety and stress.
- What's included
- An initial "chemistry call" to discuss your needs and expectations, the coaching approach and methodology, and assess how we would work together.
• Up to 6 hours of pro-bono individual coaching, over a period of 12 months. All coaching is done virtually (via phone, Skype, Zoom, Hangout, WhatsApp, etc.)
• Support available in-between coaching sessions, as needed (up to 60 minutes
• Additional resources carefully curated for your specific needs
I am an ACC (Associate Certified Coach) - trained as a Co-Active Coach and certified by the ICF
(International Coach Federation).
I normally work in English, but have a good understanding of German.
- What's not included
- Coaching is not a substitute to therapy or other medical interventions in case of an acute mental health crisis.
Provider is based in Switzerland.