Languages: FR/ENG. Holistic coaching. After working 15 years in a very demanding and stressful environment, I decided to change career and chosse a path where I could follow my mission of accompanying others towards their goals and well-being. I work with individuals and groups on personal as well as professional topics. I love to see my clients becoming more aware of who they are throughout the sessions and become more self-condident and serene. I am using notably positive psychology, creativity, metaphors, and connection to body and movement in my coaching sessions. I accompany in a soft and kind manner but without losing focus on your objectives. You can find more details here: www.delphicoach.ch. Looking forward to meeting you!
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Min. Participants: 2
- Languages: English, French
- Max. participants: 2
- Change Management
- Coping with Emotions
- Developing Resilience
- Setting Goals
What to Expect
- What to expect
- Holistic coaching is really a moment for you, to take care of yourself. During those sessions, you will learn more about yourself and find resources and solutions to go through whatever you are currently living or facing. You can also expect to be surprised, to maybe laugh, maybe cry.. I will be partnering with you towards your objectives. I am responsible for the coaching process and you are the one in charge of your results. We will work hand in hand and I am sure it will be a great adventure!
- What's included
- - An initial "chemistry call" to discuss your needs and expectations, the coaching approach and methodology, and assess the mutual "fit" between coach and coachee.
- Up to 6 hours of pro-bono individual coaching, over a period of 12 months.
- What's not included
- Coaching is not a substitute for therapy or other medical interventions in case of an acute mental health crisis.
Provider is based in Switzerland.