Langues: (ENG/IT). I am a spiritual mindset coach (PCC), professional trainer, Moon Mother, Points of You trainer and co-author of the book Master the Art of Life, founder of www.anh.coach and www.lunascuoladicoaching.com. I help you to shine your light, reconnect to your true self, transform your fears and get unstuck, so that you can live and work at your fullest potential.
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Min. Participants: 2
- Languages: English, Italian
- Max. participants: 2
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Coping with Emotions
- Developing Resilience
What to Expect
- What to expect
- Individual coaching (up to 6 hours), over a period of 6 to 12 months. The typical cadence is a 60-minute virtual session (via Skype or Zoom), every 2 to 3 weeks, which gives the coachee time to reflect and apply his/her learnings.
We will start with an assessment of your current situation and needs, and define your goals for the coaching, as well as how we will measure your progress. From there, the coaching format is highly flexible and adapted to your specific needs. You remain "in the driver's seat" at all times.
My role as a coach is to offer you a safe space to reflect on and process your experience (including any potentially difficult emotions), look at it from a new perspective, reconnect with your values and sense of purpose, and offer you a support structure to define your next steps and move towards your goals.
Coaching topics could include (but are not limited to) the following:
- How to manage stress and strong emotions.
- How to develop resilience and stay grounded in the face of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Reconnect with your "why": clarify your values and what gives you a sense of purpose.
- Assertiveness and self-confidence.
- What's included
- - An initial "chemistry call" to discuss your needs and expectations, the coaching approach and methodology, and assess the mutual "fit" between coach and coachee.
- Up to 6 hours of pro-bono individual coaching, over a period of 12 months.
- What's not included
- • Coaching is not a substitute to therapy or other medical interventions in case of an acute mental health crisis.
Provider is based in Switzerland.