Languages: ENG/GER/IT. Provision of pro-bono coaching for healthcare workers. You have been working above and beyond – what about taking some (coaching) time for yourself with me? I am a social worker by education and have worked many years in global and regional HR and Learning & Development (management) roles in corporations such as Ferring, Alexion, Millipore, IBM and GE, lived in seven different countries and have performed various consulting and interim roles in the last years. Coaching – I have been passionate about coaching for almost 20 years, the passion was instilled by one of my managers at IBM. Since I benefitted from his coaching, I have spent many, many weeks learning about coaching, getting certified as European Business Coach and accredited by the ICF, and coaching many people across different countries, functions and hierarchical levels, both in teams and as individuals in English, German and Italian. My coaching relationships are based on mutual trust, openness, and shared learning.
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Min. Participants: 2
- Languages: English, Italian, German
- Max. participants: 2
- Conflict Management
- Coping with Emotions
- Developing Resilience
What to Expect
- What to expect
- The coachees like yourself have most of the times chosen the coaching topics, such as current professional and/or personal challenges, (individual) development, behavior change, and career transition. I believe in life-long learning and thrive doing it myself. Coaching is the most sustainable leadership/management skill, the coachee is the one finding the best solutions/answers for themselves with me as coach partnering with them – asking open questions, listening carefully to and fully focused on them.
Would you like to learn more? Feel free to contact me using the 'Contact Organizer' button - I look forward to hearing from you.
- What's included
- - An initial "chemistry call" to discuss your needs and expectations, the coaching approach and methodology, and assess the mutual "fit" between Coach and
- Up to 6 hours of pro-bono individual coaching, over a period of 12 months. All coac
- What's not included
- Coaching is not a substitute for therapy or other medical interventions in case of an acute mental health crisis.
Provider is based in Switzerland.